ContributeContributions are welcome in this project.
The easiest way to contribute is to submit a bug report.
You can do so by using GitHub issue tracker.
If you encounter an error by running a query, please attach the relations that you are using, and the query that generates the error.
Things that could use contributors
Here's a list of ideas for possible contributions.
Remember to get in touch if you start working on something, to avoid duplicating work.
- A proper icon
- A .app bundle for OsX
- A better windows setup
- Possibly easier documentation for newcomers
- Support in the parser to memoize operations that might benefit from it. Without doing so for every operation, because that would lead to excessive memory consumption.
- Support for parallel execution, with run-time decisions on splitting the tasks among processors.
- A website that works on phones
- Packages and inclusion in other distributions
Patches are welcome, email them to me: email@example.com, or open a pull request.
Patches to the backend parser, optimizations, or data structure, should pass all the tests in the testsuite before submission. You can run
to make sure that your patch doesn't break things.
make mypy && make test